Installation and Configuration
- The Server component is available for both Windows and Linux.
- An install can be completed in less than 2 minutes.
- All communications are encrypted with AES 256 Bit Encryption.
- Windows Active Directory Authentication and Access Control.
- Kerberos Single-Signon.
- Windows Software is digitally signed.
Backup and High Availability
- Backup can be simply automated with your existing backup software.
- One-or-more geographically dispersed High Availability Servers can be deployed.
- TapeTrack is tested with 10 million tape volumes, and our largest customer has 3 million tapes.
- One single TapeTrack Server can provide tracking for an unlimited number of data centers around the world.
- Duplicate barcode support allows you to track multiple tapes with the same barcode in multiple data centers.
- Tape library integration allows your tape library to automatically scan tapes in and out, and run reconciliations to discover errant tapes.
- Barcode and RFID integration allows tapes to be scanned with 100% accuracy.
- Integration with backup software such as NetBackup. CommVault and TSM allow tapes to be automatically identified and cycled between sites.
- iOS and Android Apps allow you to scan tapes with your cell phone.
- Slack integration allows you to query tape status.
- Synchronize TapeTrack from your backup software automatically; add new tapes, set descriptions, move off-site and bring tapes back.
- Automatically send requests to your off-site storage vendor.
- Automatically reconcile your off-site and robot control libraries.
- Over 100 pre-configured reports.
- Reports can be generated in Text, CSV, PDF, HTML and Excel formats.
- Report options allow you to customize each report simply.
- Automate tasks.
- Drag-and-drop to move tapes.
- Cut-and-Paste to quickly add and select the tapes you want.
- Powerful real-time sorting and filtering display the information you need to see without having to run reports.