What are the different modules and what do they do?
- TapeTrack Framework Server is the Server back end of the product. You need one of these to connect to.
- TapeTrack TapeMaster is the administrative interface into the Server component. You need at least one of these, and you might want more for Power Users who wish to run advanced reporting functions.
- TapeTrack Lite is a Windows Wizard program that walks lesser skilled operators through the tasks of tape management; we call this TapeTrack with training wheels.
- TapeTrack Sync is a command-line utility that parses reports or ODBC data sources to automatically update location information on the Server.
- TapeTrack Checkpoint is a specialty program used by customers who slot a large number of tapes. It is speech enabled and reads out slots as you scan the tapes.