TapeTrack Framework Server
The TapeTrack Framework Server is a background task that functions as a hub for tape management information. It securely and reliably services requests and ensures that all tape management data is consistent and accurate.
- Native high availability replication.
- Embedded database requiring no administration or maintenance.
- Syslogd logging.
- A single ultra-fast database that can service a worldwide library in seconds.
- Compression and encryption of all communications.
- Comprehensive billing and charge-back engine.
- The ability to forensically lock the database for unquestioned Sarbenes-Oxley and HIPPA compliance.
TapeTrack TapeMaster is both administrative console and source of all tape management information. Not only can you point and click but you can drag and drop for the complete Windows desktop experience.
- See your entire library without having to run reports.
- Instantly know the health of your tape library with TapeTrack’s LibraryHealth feature.
- Completely automate the movement of tapes from one location to another using TapeTrack’s Simple Management feature.
- Drag and drop tapes from one location to another.
- See the complete movement and update history of every tape.
- Multi-timezone support that shows you the time of each event in both your local time and the time of the updater.
- Always know your Disaster Recovery position with TapeTrack’s DR Strategies feature.
- Know when your tapes are overdue at their offsite location
- Interface with Iron Mountain’s SecureSync to automatically send requests and perform complete daily reconciliations.
- Virtual and physical slotting allows you to map assigned tape slots to a schema that better represents your physical tape library.
TapeTrack CheckPoint is designed for the Tape Librarians (AKA Tape Monkeys). It displays an online list of what tapes need to be picked and put away and even audibly reads out the locations as the tapes are scanned with a barcode scanner.
- Wireless barcode scanning.
- Speech enabled to tell your tape librarians what to pick and what to put away allowing errors to be corrected at the rack rather than during batch scanning.
TapeTrack Sync is the “secret sauce” that integrates with your Tape Management System to automatically calculate what tapes need to be sent offsite and what tapes need to come back.
Completely manage offsite rotations for CommVault and NetBackup without the added expense of Vault Tracker or NetBackup Vault.
Native support for CA-1, RMM, Control-M/Tape, Zara, BRMS, Tivoli Storage Manage, BackupExec, CommVault, NetBackup, DataProtector, Networker and Time Navigator.
- Native cross-platform support.
- Removes the need for expensive backup add-on components.
- Supports highly complex tape rotations.
- Interface with your offsite vendor
TapeTrack Lite is a Windows Wizard which steps users with small numbers of tapes through the process sending tapes offsite and scanning them back in when they return.
- Outlook integration with TapeTrack’s iCalendar feature
- A Windows Wizard interface for staff who require a linear process
- Manage your tapes offsite, request them back and scan them in when they arrive
- Support for container security tags